If you would like to join the Poster Competition, please email your paper ID, presenter's name and student identification to secretariat ( firstname.lastname@example.org) before June 15, 2019 after abstract submission.
Deadline: June 15, 2019
- To qualify as a competitor, the presenting author should be a student.
- The numbers of the merit awards are 10% of the total number of papers accepted for the poster competition.
- Award Selection: The organizer should invite several reviewers to form the selection committee.
- Selection Criteria: 20% for layout design, 40% for academic value, and 40% on-site presentation.
- Awards: Each merit award winner receives NT$ 1,000 and a certificate.
- The list of the award winners for the poster competition will be announced at the closing ceremony of TISRS 2019.